Monday, January 4, 2016

my healer in an ongoing struggle..

Years before I used to enjoy the dialogue of Kareena in movie 'jab we met'..it was something that goes like;
'Smjh nhe ata kia kr rhe hun, kahn aa k phans gae hun, roz subha uth k sochti hun k aesa kia krn k ....n so on'
and much to my amazement I can relate it to my life since past few months..
I know it might seem offensive but sadly it is what it is...
I was miserable in judging people...n not surprisingly I still am...
Living a totally screwed life...where keeping things together is a constant struggle...
What I had wished for n where my fate has taken me...is this the destiny I always wanted?
No...I mean I'm serious, not at all...
At times it feels like being in a big boss house where you've to test ur patience and its limit with the last option of quitting n refusing to be there anymore...everyday is a struggle... everyone around change in blink of an eye...this is just not what I had imagined being here...
But...
right in the middle of this chaos, there is someone who keeps me sane...protects me..
*tries to*...supports me...n hold me tight till i let all my worries aside...its him...my terribly sarcastic yet intensively adorable betterhalf...
I just dont know at times, how to thank him enough to at least being with me...*not at my bad times though* ...but still...to his best...n this is the only thing that helps me continue...to keep going...to feel loved...blessed n beautiful :)

1 comment:

  1. I am with you in all times. I am a sarcastic husband and at the same time your lover.

    ReplyDelete