Monday, May 5, 2014

~ a diary from 05-05-14 ~

finally...
i'm officially Maria Umer :)
this is so emotional yet pleasant...
and my permanent address shifted to urs...
i actually wanted them to write 'in Sj's heart' at the permanent address column but they can never understand the depth in it :)
but most importantly..
i saw you after soooo many days...
it was so refreshing...
so rejuvenating...
so warming...
yet seductive in its weird way ;)
you looked tired, yet attractive...it was hard to resist you with so many people around...
ur cute ways of saying...'dump me if u want to but i'll still love u always' was creating some melting effect and leaving a deep impact on my nerves...
making me want to hold you and tell you...
dear love i'll never dump you or leave you or push ypu or knock you down...
ur my crown and mean to be placed proudly on my head...
i'll prefer to break my self down just to keep you high...
the day i said 'i do'...i knew...that...from now and on...
ur respect is my respect...
ur honour is my honour...
ur name is now mine too...
ur home is mine as well...
and so does ur heart,love and soul :)
love ya my honey bunch xoxo :*

1 comment:

  1. :) The moment you became MARIA UMER has a deep effect on me too. I know you are my sweetheart, queen and lovely wife you can never ever dump me.
    PS
    I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete