Thursday, May 1, 2014

~ I don't know you yet I know you ~

Dear Love,

I don't know you...
but it seems perfect..
n everything is good..when we are both together...
i feel you are my home...i found the peace I have been longing all my life for...
I'm always excited to see you...
never bored of our talks..our songs...
always loving your smile...your kind eyes...
humble n gentle ways of dealing with me...
loving tone of assuring me ur love..ur sincerity...ur faithfulness...
ahh that always left my heart touched n filled with love...
Yeah like I said I don't know you...but it seems fine...
n everything is good...when I'm with you...
i feel you're my comfort zone...
the soothing place where I can be myself...the kind of love I was looking for...
n i found myself always running to you..in good n in bad...
never lonely when we are together...
always loving each other...n feeling loved in return...
And I don't know you...
but wherever you find yourself at the point of not knowing anything, I want you to know that I'm grateful to Allah SWT for you...
i accept you in your totality..as I found you beautiful..y
ou shine bright..searing like a morning star...
And I don't know you...but I love every part of you...
even those aspects of you that you doubt and those you wana keep in dark...
And I don't know you...
but I love that we're synchronized with the fabric of these words and letters I write for you...n you for me...
And I don't know you...but every mark and scar on your body...
every trauma etched into your soul make me vibrate with love towards you...
you radiate aliveness in me...through every misplaced hair and casually natural ways of yours...
And I don't know you...but I love you coz you're the light that brighten me..
those eyes, the mirror of my own existence...knowing I'm loved too..
heart to heart..
soul to soul..
And when I say I don't know you it defines how negligent you're for yourself...
You don't even know yourself...
cz u don't see yourself in the same light as I see you in...
the same light that shows ur kalon..n every part of you that I've grown so fondly of!!!

With love,
From your Love :)


1 comment:

  1. Dear my sweet love !
    You are my sunshine, my moonlight and the food of my soul. I am nothing without you. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete