Friday, August 14, 2015

Living with Solitariness!!

Have anyone ever come to realize lonesome loneliness right in the middle of a crowd? Felt like ur just so alone yet surrounded by so many people?
Well I did!
I believed to be with ones who are my very own...
my friend..
those who can read between lines..
trace down a tear behind my smile...
broken feelings hidden beneath fake laughs..
Huh so naive of me!
Missing my friends badly...
Its dark...like I'm left alone by my friends..or maybe I left them believing that I already have them around...my bad...my idiocy of taking fun buddies as friends...
Yes I was wrong in believing you as my friend...when ur just someone who used to be with me when you urself want..what about my want...my needs..my companionship...
Did you bother to notice that its been long since I have shared anything with you? Ever thought of my fears, my issues, my insecurities? What about my dreams, my idea of life, my wishes? Even once? No...
You're spending your life, ur time the way you like...where I only exist as a part of intimacy or for fulfilment of needs..
I feel like all I'm left with is my daughter..who at least listens to me.. her eyes reflects my tears, my emotions, my happiness...like its just her who has me, close to her...
I just am so hurt...so disappointed...so broken...
Don't know what else to write..

2 comments:

  1. Listen love, I am always here with you. This is my fault that you ever thought that you are alone. Yes, Vj , we are here in this world with each other, our daughter comes next, she is a guest, she has to leave us very soon for her husband. Just be with me, think positive, be positive

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to open window of your room, let the light come to your room, change your cover photo of night with the day wallpaper, smile. Yes I have felt depression in me, it leaves you nowhere and when you see yourself whom to enjoy with time has passed. Let be with everyone, contact Allah five times, only He gives satisfaction to the hearts, not even our parents can.

    ReplyDelete